Learner Rider was created as a response to the overwhelming lack of concise information for new riders. Info provided by state traffic authorities is plagued with bureaucracy and a disregard for common sense. Our aim is to provide an easy to understand guide for potential new riders in order to make the learner rider process easier and more accessible. Moreso, state authorities often focus solely on the rules and licensing, failing to deal with the complexities of learning to ride, buying a suitable bike and developing your skills.
Site Aims & Objectives
The people behind Learner Rider...
- To promote motorcycling in all its forms; recreation, motorsport, social community, transport
- To encourage development of riding skills, road awareness and general safety for both new and existing riders
- Through the use of a wiki type platform, to provide a database of riding experience and knowledge - well indexed in creation allowing for fast access of specific desired information.
- To provide information on current licensing systems, related laws and restrictions to ultimately make the license process less confusing, thus encouraging new potential riders
- To present a detailed list of all learner legal motorcycles including gallery, short bike overview, economy figures (user feedback), bike reviews and model related links
BMW F 800 ST
BMW K 1200 R